Monday, February 22, 2010

Reminisce Acrimony and Sweetness

It is not always easy for the memories to fade.But,as we grow and learn,it is,more often than not,the better way to do things,to live life.It is sometimes difficult for us to see the qualities and the beauty that is stored in us.But yes for sure,the fascination can be explored,at least when we tried.


Somehow,to see the extraordinary in the ordinary,we have to create an awareness about the negative element in us.The problem is,not anyone has this kind of guilty feelings.Most of these people may thought that they were right and others don't.Well,let us drive out the egoes and the proudness and pray for the better attitude.


To be a fact,I'm one of this kind before.Maybe still but now I'm struggling to change.But sometimes my negative thought keep reminding me the old me,the darkside.I'm trying not to have that kind of thought but since I was broken,my brain is like separating into two,where there is 'two of me' fighting to decide for something.


I've been watching 'Marley and me' like 2 hours ago,and the story remind me to my 1st date with her.It's been a while but still the memories is here,deep in mind.The date was actually out of plan because of a 'tears drama' but still went well.I still remember everything,The Starbucks,Tgv,Old town,Parkson,Coffee Beans and Central...I miss it..I wish I can travel back and live in that moment but I know I couldn't...:(


And the worst part is I'm suffering.The past moment and the memories is actually trapped in my mind and my soul.It will keep running and running for eternity.But I never blame,because I believe it was a gift by God.Everything is happened for a reason.The acrimony and the sweetness is a life condiment.We should never doubt that.

No comments:

Post a Comment