Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jeremiad

The holiday doesn't make me feel better but worst.....

A light breeze blew across my face,as my feet were on the soft sandy beach.The soft breeze make me feel calm and better.But it just the outer me.Deep inside,the memories is still hunting for me,the beautiful vista doesn't fade my thought but keep myself busy attending the glimpse.


When I woke up in the morning,I thought about everything happened,the history of me and her.The thought remain itself incarcerate in my mind.Even when I close my eyes,it's never vanished.The worst part is it has become a nightmare to me.Thinking of what it was,I know everything is my fault.But the life trail will never-ending and there is no way i could explore to expiate my mistake.


I was very disappointed,I didn't think that this would actually end like this,but yeaah I've made a mistake,a very huge mistake.And yes it will keep hunting me,the history,the glimpse,the girl,the memories.
The values that I've learnt is think before doing something because no one,I mean absolutely no one can turn back time...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment