Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life Bona Fides

Greetings,
The days go by and they will be years,and the years finally become our whole life.And if I review mine,let's take the previous things as the example,I may concludes that I were too depressed,didn't have fun and missing something.Yes,something really precious in life.

It is hard to accept this time,this very minutes as something of tremendous value has gone in my life.But the life must be go on because everything happened for a reason,and I believe the reason for everything happened is to brought an awareness to me about how immatured am I and how I should appreciate everything that I have.Everything is over but the life is just about to begin.There still a lot of things for me to achieve.

Somehow,I should try to reduce my depression and heartbroken,and yes I should change my attitude to a better one.Friends and families are really helpful to help me through this.They were very supportive and interacting amiably with them is a super stress reducer.Instead of my mind working overtime thinking and reminisce about her and all the memories,it is still occupied with thoughts of other things and other people.So there will be less mental capacity for depression.

Thus,I have to stop being a negative minded person and start to take a very positive thought on it,because there is here and now,much to appreciate.And there is life itself with friends,family and everything that is enjoyable for me.And I think it's worthful.


But the fact,I still love you,and all the memories...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment