Friday, February 19, 2010

Bonjour

Do you have the constant feeling that your life is sucks after what you've done before? Do you wish you could somehow turns everything back around?
Maybe like travel back to the past and try to fix everything,I mean every single mistake that we've made.I've been through this feeling,currently still.


The worst part is I'm broken.There is a million reasons to be thought about but there is only one person that should takes the blames for,it is me,myself.
Every decision that I've made before was a terrible mistake,which gave me the sufferness and it seems to be everlasting.The every step made by myself  has gave me the pain and heart attenuation.I should be very careful but it's too late for a change.The 'life' that I've lost will never ever comes back to me.         


With one stupid and foolish sentences expression,I lost EVERYTHING.
Regret ? Yes I do regret,all the time.I keep myself thinking about the precious 'life' that I've lost.
And as a result,I'm miserable all the times.I lost my way,tears and pain is my life companion whenever I think about it.



Being just regretful isn't enough to help me win my 'life' back,the regret should came together with an attitude changes.The changes is a must but what about the hope that I'm waiting for? :( 




The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder the moment. To be straight,I just want to say that I always think about the precious moment that we've shared,every single moment.I'll treasure every of the sweet and delightful moment.It is the only way to show my appreciation to you since we both made our own ways.Every pictures of you/us will be delibrately remain in my heart.

I LOVE YOU...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment